7 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Weir Minerals have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join our team. This is a field based role covering the South East. We are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
Weir Minerals Europe is part of the Weir Group plc, the business has been established for over 100 years and is a world leader in the design and manufacture of pumps, valves, cyclones, vibrating screen machines, crushers and other associated equipment for the mining and minerals processing industries. The company has seen significant sustained revenue growth with output rising from £31million to circa £130million within the last 6 years. Based in the North West of England we are a well established company that is growing year on year. Our organisation currently has 800 employees throughout Europe with over 400 based in Todmorden, which sits on the edge of both Lancashire and West Yorkshire.
The Sales Engineer Role
The Sales Engineer is a field based role and will be offered a unique opportunity to become a key member of a successful, dynamic and goal oriented team with the potential to contribute to the growth of the current defined territory and customer base by utilising their own unique skill set. They will be required to cover the following areas: Isle of Wight, Hampshire, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, West & East Sussex, Essex, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Greater London, Kent
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting existing customers
- Prospecting new customers in the sales territory
- Supporting Distributors
- Completing product selections, preparing quotes & following up quotations & projects
- Advising customers on products and plant optimisation
- Maintain the CRM system for opportunities and sales pipeline
- Assisting with customer complaints
- Sales territory business
- Managing the defined sales territory to achieve Growth
- Achieving sales targets
- Cross selling of the full product range
Our ideal Sales Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years proven Track record in External technical Sales Role
- Have working knowledge of the key related industries including Pumps & Mineral processing applications
- Experience of Face to Face customer visits
- Strong communications skills
- Fluent in English and PC literate
- Basic contractual knowledge and negotiations skills
- Be ready to work in an sales team
- Preferably have knowledge of the Minerals processing technology and at the mining industry
- Relevant technical qualification or experience in the engineering based sales
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Role requires knowledge of Pumps & mineral Processing applications.
- Role requires experience with sales of technologies into the related industries
- Role requires somebody who scores strongly on persuasive activities and will be required to work closely with and deliver through the sales organisation.
- Role requires somebody who also scores strongly on analytical activities as much of task involves planning & prioritising.
- This role requires extensive travel in the defined sales area that will include overnight stays away from home base
In return we offer our Sales Engineer the following salary and benefits:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- 20% Bonus
- Company vehicle
- Laptop and Smartphone
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Pension Scheme
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Sales Engineer.
Apply for Sales Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly