Commercial Mortgage Administrator
7 days left
- Full Time
Position: Commercial Mortgage Administrator
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependent on Experience)
The Commercial Mortgage Administrator Role:
The main purpose of the Commercial Mortgage Administrator is to ensure administration processes function at optimum levels by adhering to all set procedures and processes.
You will assist commercial brokers and directors with enquiries through to completion as necessary enabling the company to operate in as professional and efficient manner as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business, with big plans for the future.
- Distributing new enquiries promptly and effectively
- Handling subsequent introducer/client/lender enquiries and responding promptly and effectively
- Contributing to the smooth running of the broker team
- Ensuring all telephone calls are answered promptly and politely
- Maintaining client records in such formats as are applicable
- Recording of enquiries on the central management system
- Case Management working in conjunction with Commercial Broker team including making and handling diary actions as required
- Providing such support for advisers as is necessary
- Processing and logging card payments
- Housekeeping duties – General tidiness and good upkeep of office, equipment checks, checking supplies of documentation etc., overseeing office stationery requirements
Skills & Experience Required:
- Checking accuracy of submitted documentation
- Strong customer service ethos/focus
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels of the business
- Ability to logically analyse situations and problem solve
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to think laterally and proactively suggest and introduce new ideas and working practices
- IT literacy – MS Office, databases, commercial mortgage system (training provided on the latter)
In return, the successful candidate can expect;
- Competitive salary
- Access to company pension scheme
- Full training programme
Founded in 1992, our client is one of the UK's leading brokerages, dedicated to Commercial and Business Finance.
They are completely independent and genuinely whole of market – dealing with over 100 lenders directly and never use external packagers. This means that they always find the best terms available to meet client requirements.
Their services are available to individuals, partnerships, pension schemes, trusts and companies including overseas borrowers.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in applying for this Commercial Mortgage Administrator position, simply submit your CV & Covering Letter via the button shown.
Keywords: Commercial, Mortgage, Administrator, Admin, Office, Customer Service, Diary, Case Management, Documentation, Filing, Broker, Bridging, Mortgage, Asset, Secured, Loan, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Commercial Mortgage Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly