We are a small electrical installations business looking for a Qualified Electrician. We are based in Bourton on the Water and generally work within a 25 mile radius of the village.
- You will have a good understanding of BS 7671 wiring regulations.
- Be able to fault find, diagnose and repair electrical faults on domestic and commercial installations.
- Carry out the installation of new circuits, alterations and additions in compliance with current regulations.
- You will be able to think practically and use own initiative.
- Must be able to work to a high standard. Our reputation has been built on this.
- BS7671 Level 3 (17th Edition) with AM2
- City and Guilds 2394 & 2395 testing and inspection or equivalent.
- Statutory 28 days holiday to include bank holidays pro rata
- Company van.
- Pension Scheme.
Apply for Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly