Customer Support Executive
New opportunity not to be missed! Tchibo Coffee International has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Executive to join our friendly team based at our Head Office in Epsom. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £18,000 plus £515,00 OTE monthly and company bonus scheme.
Tchibo Coffee has been providing businesses with coffee solutions in the UK since 1991 and we continue to grow the business year-on-year.
As a Customer Support Executive you will provide superior customer service support regarding machine servicing, repairing and engineer scheduling. To provide pro-active and reactive scheduling and allocation of engineering resource to customers by liaising with relevant departments and dealing with external and internal customer queries. To improve Customer Satisfaction and retention by delivering professional support and guidance to our customers, internal and external.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Support Executive:
- To answer all inbound Customer Support calls
- Provide customer advice and an exceptional standard of service to customers at all times
- Engineer Monitoring / Workforce Planning
- Delivering exceptional technical advice on all phone calls
- Team working, including sharing best practice regarding common issues
- To complete detailed notes on our CRM system of each enquiry and the resulting action
- Ordering and booking for all aspects of Parts, Filter Changes, Boiler inspections and Planned Maintenance
- Deliver Scheduling to agreed KPIs
Skills and experience required by the Customer Support Executive:
- Working knowledge of Tchibo core products including coffee, teas, juices and ancillary products
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, and word
- 1 years’ customer service experience within a call centre or office environment
- Being responsive, customer-focused and committed to customer care
- Dealing with, and effectively assisting with complaints and conflicts and difficult or sensitive situations
- Experience of communicating with customers and colleagues, both face to face and by telephone
- Experience of gathering, organising and managing information
- Using IT to gather information and resolve queries
- Dealing with confidential matters sensitively, recognising customer needs and tailoring service provided accordingly
- Ability to learn and implement new ways of working
- Flexible to work shift pattern weekends (rota basis)
If you are passionate about customer care and you enjoy a cup of coffee, then this is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team working in a collaborative environment, providing a vital customer service for an established and successful company.
Monday- Friday from 8am to 5pm.
One day weekend work on a Saturday from 9am – 2pm which is completed from home once completely trained.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tchibo Coffee is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Customer Support Executive – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the drinks company that has been successfully providing high quality coffee machines, coffee and related products to businesses across the UK since 1991.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Customer Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly