Outbound Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent - Quality
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £7.50 p/h / £15600 per annum + Generous Employee Benefits
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, 11am - 7pm Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and nationally recognized company with a track record of growth and success.
Do you have excellent communication and customer service skills?
Do you have call centre or review experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge and an immediate start?
Then Apply now!
Our Client, the UK's market leading home improvement company seeks to recruit professional and enthusiastic Customer Quality Assurance Assistant's into its Bradford based head office.
About the role:
There are NO sales, cold calling or commission based pay, all calls are outbound and full training will be provided.
The role will require making outbound calls to customers to obtain feedback relating to visits by sales agents. This is to identify areas of training and development, and to support the effective monitoring and grading of the Company's sales agents.
Customer contact will be via a series of scripted questions which will require accurate and effective computer input skills and ability to recognise and identify concerns / issues as and when they arise.
Our client is looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills and experience in an outbound call centre or customer service role.
It is essential that the successful candidate has;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service experience, ideally in a similar call centre environment and have the ability to problem solve and multi task
Other Desirable Skills are;
- Accurate data entry and competent computer skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to take initiative to resolve problems
- Organisational skills and personal time management
- Problem solving abilities
- Flexibility with regard to hours
- Calm under pressure
- Understanding of data protection and ability to deal with confidential matters sensitively
- Competent computer skills and the ability to demonstrate professionalism at all times
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Outbound Call Centre Agent, Quality Assurance Assistant, Call Quality Analyst, Call Quality Monitor, Call Quality Assessor, Review & Feedback, Customer Contact Centre Advisor, Client Services, Customer Service Representative, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Support, Quality Assurance, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Services Officer, CS Rep, Client Relationship Executive, Customer Enquiries Advisor may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Outbound Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent - Quality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly