Our client is looking for 2 experienced Product Managers, one specialising in Doors and one specialising in Window Products.
They are the UK's leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium Doors and Windows. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have a presence in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
The Product Manager will be responsible for all areas of product growth including design improvements, product sales, product operational efficiency within the business processes and linking the technical aspect of the product to business demands.
Key Responsibilities - Product Manager:
• Ensure that the product design and features evolve appropriately with the changing demands of the market
• Ensure that the product is receiving the full focus and attention that it requires from all departments
• Work with the design team to iterate and develop the product and analyse the market for future complimentary systems, components and general developments
• Drive product accreditation where appropriate to ensure compliance with Building Regulations is maintained and that the product meets trade and consumer expectations
• Assist the business development managers in attracting prospect clients by adding clout to meetings with expert technical knowledge of the product and the market
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure that the product literature is relevant, accurate and professional
• Maintain and driving point of sale material, designs and samples to ensure that they are relevant and adding value
• Motivate and instigate internal buy-in into the product and assisting with training when required
• Research and analyse performance measures and key product factors that could help to drive efficiency and profit
• Maintain a good understanding of the product price, margins and component costs in order to ensure the product is fairly priced and profitable
The Ideal Product Manager Will:
• Have excellent communication skills, be able to build relationships at all levels, including persuading and influencing others
• Be able to confidently facilitate teams and meetings
• Be able to both lead and work with teams of people from different areas and backgrounds
• Possess Sound IT skills with MS Office, email and able to learn in-house software and project management tools
• Have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Have Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Be able to recognise and resolve negative conflict
• Be able to coach and develop others
Additional Requirements - Product Manager:
• Must have proven experience of working in the industry and in a management capacity, working with people across different functions
• Must have project management experience, ideally working with Agile techniques
Salary: £50k - £55k + Car + Benefits
Please apply online for this Product Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Product Manager role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.