An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Book-Keeper to join PGS Gifts Ltd, an online gift industry based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity and ideal for an experienced Book-keeper. The ideal candidate will help create better systems and procedures to streamline the department.
- Processing information onto accounting software and producing reports
- This includes all aspects of accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing and posting VAT returns
- Helping prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Monthly payroll
- Liaising with accountants
- General administrative support
An ideal Book-Keeper will have the following skills and Experiences:
- Excellent excel skills and knowledge of accounting principles are vital
- Proven experience in a bookkeeping role is essential
- AAT or equivalent accounting background
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Previous office experience within a busy company
- Working knowledge of Accounting softwares
- Good computer literacy
- Problem solving abilities and willingness to use your own initiative to drive improvements in processes
- The ability to work unsupervised to meet regular and required deadlines
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in a range of office duties
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
In return for this you will receive £22,000 - £25,000, depending on skills and experience.
- Full-time employment contract
- Holiday pay
- Bank holiday pay
- Monthly pay
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961241556/ INDLP
Apply for Book-Keeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly