Customer Service Administrator
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
They are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have expanded globally including a manufacturing facility in Florida.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Customer Service team in all administrative tasks and undertake the necessary training to progress to a Customer Service Executive.
Key Responsibilities - Customer Service Administrator:
• Provide excellent customer service support at all times.
• Link guarantees for customers registering their guarantees online.
• Complete daily customer amendments.
• Complete daily signed order conformations on our in-house software.
• Organise and post all samples or ad hoc requests for trade and retail customers.
• Complete signed order confirmation checks.
• Provide welcome packs, product specifications and brochures to new trade customers.
• Prepare quotes and orders as a back up to the Customer Service Team.
• Follow up all customer confirmations and deposits as required.
• Keep up to date with their product and service offering.
• General administrative duties required for everyday operation.
The Ideal Customer Service Administrator will:
• Be proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
• Be flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list.
• Be accurate with good attention to detail.
• Be positive, motivated and keen to assist others when needed.
• Be articulate and an excellent communicator.
• Be professional and a good team worker.
• Be proactive and willing to help with varied requests.
Additional Requirements - Customer Service Administrator:
• Good knowledge of MS Office package and able to learn an in-house system.
• Excellent telephone manner and confident interacting with customers face to face and on the telephone on a daily basis.
Salary: £19,000 per Annum + Benefits
Please apply online for this Customer Service Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Customer Service Administrator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.