An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Supervisor to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership based in the East Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
The role will involve the supervision of a development team based on the shop floor ensuring that deadlines are met and correct and precise information is passed other departments.
As a Technical Supervisor, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To supervise the daily running of a small shop floor development team
- Working with the Design Team from initial concept through design build for Electro-Technical design of equipment for documentation handover
- Creative Writing diagrams and electrical bills of materials for end designs
- Working on different projects between sites and on client sites.
- Liaising with external test facilities to achieve export accreditation
- To be in control of Electrical Testing and collation of test data of end designs
An idea Technical Supervisor l will have the following skills and experiences:
- City & Guilds 236 Electrical or equivalent
- AM2 graded or equivalent
- Qualification in city & guilds 2392 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations is essential
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role
- Exceptional organisation skills and methodical thinking
- Excellent people and communication skills
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary
For an opportunity to join our company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961241516 / INDLP
Apply for Technical Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly