Social Media / Service Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Social Media / Service Coordinator
Stand out from the crowd…
If you’re a proactive professional who loves a challenge and has a natural creative flair, this new role provides the perfect opportunity to be a social media champion for multiple brands, whilst supporting a wide variety of customer service and guest relations activities to aid service delivery and drive business growth.
Who will I be working with?
SF Parks is a well-established family run operator of caravan parks in North Wales, with an expanding portfolio of sites including the following;
Seldons Golden Gate Holiday Centre is a family orientated static caravan park set in beautiful surroundings in Towyn, North Wales. The park has been established for over 17 years and hosts in excess of 500 caravans along with facilities such as a traditional fish and chip shop, amusement arcade, family restaurant and an adventure play area.
Sirior Bach Caravan Park is a beautiful luxury static caravan park, with over 170 caravan bases spread across 19 acres in a peaceful countryside setting near Abergele in North Wales.
Whitehouse Leisure Park is a family orientated holiday park located on the stunning North Wales coast in Towyn, and sites over 300 caravans.
So, what will the role of Social Media / Service Coordinator entail?
Working within the professional, customer-focused Operations team, you will take the lead with managing and developing the social media channels for multiple parks within the Group, whilst also taking a hands-on and proactive approach as part of a small team to deliver a high standard of customer service via email, phone and in person. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Devising creative posts and images to promote the holiday parks on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Monitoring reviews and enquiries on Facebook and TripAdvisor, and responding in a professional and timely manner
- Contacting caravan owners on the parks via telephone to raise awareness of the managed letting scheme
- Confirming lettings availability with members, to enable online promotion
- Resolving guest issues and identifying solutions to meet customer needs
- Responding to email enquires promptly
- Answering the phone as part of the hands-on Operations team
- Assisting visitors in reception
- Visiting the various company parks in North Wales as required
What will I need to be considered for this Social Media / Service Coordinator role?
- Proven experience of using social media for business
- Superb customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail and excellent literacy skills
- Timely and accurate typing skills
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superb problem solving skills, the ability to use your own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team and proactively manage tasks
- Full UK driving licence
Working knowledge of Photoshop, as well as experience in the holiday industry would be advantageous, although not essential.
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of an ambitious family run business, where your efforts and strong work ethic will be noticed and rewarded.
Location: Towyn (Conwy County, North Wales). You may be required to work across the other Company parks in North Wales.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 10am–5pm, 5 out of 7 days per week, which will include working weekends
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Social Media / Service Coordinator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Golden Gate Holiday Park. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Golden Gate Holiday Park, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Social Media / Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly