Revenue Manager - Hospitality / Property
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Salary: £35,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This holiday company is looking for an experienced Revenue Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has key properties in stunning locations across the whole of the UK. The role will be based in Wigan, working within a small revenue team. The Revenue Manager will implement revenue management procedures to achieve the maximisation of revenue at a property level, and ensure a planned and focused approach to sales and marketing as it relates to strategic planning and rate management.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy and manage day to day yield operations.
- Monitor yield, identify gaps and make campaign recommendations to sales and marketing.
- Carry out analysis of booking patterns and drive strategy adjustments where beneficial to the business.
- Monitor competitor performance, perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends, identifying key areas for improvement and action.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected revenue results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Ensure strategies are in place to address any areas of underperformance and to deliver optimum revenues.
- Identify new revenue opportunities to drive revenue and optimize rates.
- Assess, analyse and price group business strategies.
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and make recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Track campaigns and manage yield technologies, processes and systems.
- Work in liaison with Bay hotels yield department as a team.
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action.
- Support the revenue budget process.
- Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
- Supportive and communicative (ability to pass on information clearly, personable, supportive).
- Detailed and technical (attention to detail, not easily distracted, can see a process to the end, committed).
- Persistent, resilient and determined (success orientated, data finder, patient).
- Able to analyse and determine actions.
- Sound commercial awareness.
- Strong influencing skills (assertive).
Experience & Background:
- A proven hands on operator at the front line of hotel operations.
- Comfortable with forecast concepts/methodology and RMS functionality.
- Experience in inventory control of a constrained product (airline seats, hotel rooms, car parks, etc.).
- Analytical tools.
- Technologies and distribution tools.
- Communication skills (verbal & written).
Initial Education & Working Experience:
- Relevant Revenue Manager experience.
- Degree from Business School or Hotel Management School.
- Marketing, Business or Numerical Degree desirable.
- Knowledge of the RM business concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Manager, Area Hotel Revenue, Manager, Hotel Revenue Manager, Revenue Manager, Regional Revenue Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Revenue Manager - Hospitality / Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly