Primary Teacher (Derby Schools – LEAD)
The Supply Register are currently working with a large multi-academy trust who have several primary schools in the Derby area; who are seeking to build a bank of good to outstanding qualified Teachers to cover classes within Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 on day to day supply. These roles have potential to become longer term positions. NQT’s will also be considered.
The trust itself has been described as “One of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully transforming under-performing schools”.
"Highly effective teaching successfully promotes the school’s values and an enjoyment in learning, and leads to the good achievement of all pupils. The high quality of teaching has been recognised externally and the school is a model of excellent practice."
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified teacher with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons (NQT's will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
- To have the ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students.
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress
- To help maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
- QTS/NQT Status
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- 1 or more years recent UK classroom experience
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a Bank First staff solution. This in turn means the costs are less than an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
Salary: £125.00 - £195.00 a day
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.