7 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Tchibo Coffee International has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join our team based in Epsom. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 – £25,000 per annum.
Tchibo Coffee has been successfully providing UK businesses with high quality coffee, state of the art coffee machines, and a variety of related products for over 25-years.
At Tchibo Coffee we are looking to appoint a Digital Designer to support the Digital Marketing team with web, social and email design which attracts new business enquiry and sales.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Designer
- Produce creative and exciting design, yet adhere to Tchibo’s corporate design policy within budget and to deadline.
- Develop a keen understanding of Tchibo’s core clientele.
- Ensure all design and publicity material is relevant, accurate and cost effective.
- Maintain all branding and design.
- To assist in developing the design brand identity for Tchibo and our supporting brands.
- To handle workload and prioritise on the basis of an understanding of the Digital critical metrics
- Co-development of bespoke and seasonal promotional activity, together with the Digital Team
- To have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines
- To be motivated and passionate about an ever-changing environment as we go through Digital change
- To have a dedication to your own personal development and a willingness to undertake ad-hoc development opportunities
Implementation of role
- Work closely with the Digital team Managers, sales channels, Product and Brand Marketing and external agencies
- Deliver design projects to agreed timeframes
- Regular website management and maintenance
- Involved in conceptualisation and design of promotional activity including banners, email, landing pages, social.
- Key involvement in team creative planning
- Reporting on Digital Design trends and design performance/analytics
Skills and experience required by the Digital Designer
- Working understanding of web design and UX
- Working understanding of basic Digital Marketing principles
- Working understanding of landing pages
- Understanding of Paid Media, CRO and SEO
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, word and PowerPoint
- Working understanding of CMS inc. Wordpress
- A full compliment of design skills including Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, dreamweaver and PDF creation
- Experienced Mac user
- Understanding of Social Media design for various channels
- Experience of using HTML CSS and previous use of WordPress
- E-mail Marketing
- HTML E-mail
- Experience of Java Script, PHP, My SQL
- UX experience
- Experience in dynamic, Creative or Design Department
- Design Qualification
The Package: We are offering a competitive salary depending on experience with great company benefits including an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 23 days plus public holidays. Based in Epsom, Surrey. Office hours Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
With excellent opportunities to develop and improve your career, Tchibo Coffee is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Digital Designer – don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to join the drinks company that has been successfully providing high quality coffee machines, coffee and related products to businesses across the UK since 1991.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly