Due to expansion we require a motivated and self sufficient customer service administrator, ideally with experience in the waste or facilities maintenance industry.
Main Duties will include:
- Taking bookings over the phone
- Processing the orders on our bespoke software and liaising with the suppliers
- Dealing with daily enquiries and producing quotations for new and existing customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our existing and new customers
- Managing service issues and problem solving
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Checking and updating supplier information
- Producing sales reports
You will have experience of working in a fast paced administrative environment, ideally waste management knowledge would be beneficial, but not essential. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the confidence to liaise with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels is essential, with good problem solving techniques.
With a focus on providing exceptional levels of customer service at all times, you must be computer literate with meticulous attention to detail. You will also be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
Apply for Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly