Welder Fabricator Haywards Heath, West Sussex
The Company is a family owned and managed business made up of four divisions - Packaging Machinery, Laboratory Equipment, Process Equipment, and Healthcare Packaging.
They supply and manufacture a wide variety of products, from high quality stainless steel process vessels, to complete packaging machinery lines.
They are looking for a Welder Fabricator to join their growing business. This role will involve a variety of welding tasks, from modification of stainless steel containers, to welding of machinery components to be fitted to their packaging machinery.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manual TIG welding and general fabrication
- Welding of mainly thin gauge 304 or 316 grade stainless steel
- Setting up and operating fabricating machinery such as a CNC Saw & Guillotine
- To read and interpret engineering drawings supplied by the Operations Manager and Engineering Department
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven fabrication competence and certification (NVQ or similar)
- The ability to manage your own workload and meet tight deadlines
- Car and forklift truck license not essential but desirable
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- 7% company pension contribution
- Annual performance related bonus
- Annual pay review
- Generous holiday entitlement
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles in: Welders Fabrication, Engineering Steel Welders, Steel Fabricators, Steel Engineers, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturer, Horsham, Crawley, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath
Apply for Welder Fabricator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly