Conversation Rate Optimisation (CRO) Strategic Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Conversation Rate Optimisation (CRO) Strategic Consultant
Location: London - Blackfriars
Salary: £Competitive + excellent benefits
Do you want to work for one of the most successful CRO agencies in the UK? Are you a customer analytics wizard? Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
They're growing, they've been recognised as 2 star 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and they need a CRO Strategic Consultant to join our market leading team in London (Blackfriars).
Why be a part of the company's CRO team?
- They regularly generate 10s of millions of pounds for their clients across different sectors.
- They're authors of the CRO report, now in its 7th annual addition.
- You'd be joining Optimizely's global partner of the year. They're also their first three-star partner in EMEA.
- Their aim is to be present in multiple EU markets in the next 12 to 24 months.
- The company has a horizontal and open management structure.
- You'll be encouraged to contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
- You'll be a senior member of the CRO team, influencing strategy for the company clients. With the opportunity to work with big names like; Ticketmaster, Monarch, Butlins, and Zipcar.
- The CRO team is a mix of varied expertise, drawing on UX, Analytics, Customer Analytics UX design, conversion improvement tactics and A/B testing.
- They're looking for a CRO Consultant with a passion for customer analytics to join this team.
- You'll analyse the data and come up with ideas, analyse the results and present that back to the clients on a day to day basis.
- Have exposure to A/B testing and tools such as; Optimizely, Adobe Target and Monetate.
- Need a background in using customer analytics and web analytics using GA, SiteCat or other BI tools, any exposure to SPSS, predictive analytics would be desirable.
- Have awareness in supporting tools such as; heat mapping, session controlling and remote user testing and surveys (desirable).
- Need to have a passion for taking analytical data and creating a story to drive CRO strategies.
What they'll give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced CRO consultants in the industry.
- They'll encourage you to innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the industry.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing, Strategy Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Market Analyst, Senior Analyst, Strategy & Insight, Strategy & Insight Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, SAS, SQL, will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Conversation Rate Optimisation (CRO) Strategic Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly