Technical Services Engineering Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a for our client Technical Services Engineering Manager for our building services management client in Manchester. This is a permanent role salary is £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Technical Services Manager position:-
- Effectively Leading a team managing the operation and maintenance of M&E infrastructure, equipment, processes and services.
- Provide briefing in relation to technical issues to non-technical staff
- Work effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers or the public, possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accountability for project, finance and personnel management and managing negotiations between technical, commercial and the impact to systems or buildings.
Skills and Experience required :-
- Experienced manager of Engineering or specific technical competence. Advantageous if successful candidate has background in Healthcare or relevant Health background
- Holds academic and vocational qualifications or has experience equivalent.
- IEng Accreditation to a professional body or working towards
- Experience in a busy multi - functional engineering department. Organisational and an appreciation of CAFM systems
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team for the Technical Services Engineering Managerand - quote Ref: FT3116
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Technical Services Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly