About Oxford Genetics:
We are a specialised contract research organisation offering services to support the discovery, development and production of biologics, with a particular focus on viral vectors for gene therapy applications. Leaders in synthetic biology, our portfolio spans expertise in DNA design, cell line development and engineering of viral delivery systems. We are based in purpose-fitted laboratories on The Oxford Science Park, just south of central Oxford.
We are in a phase of rapid expansion and are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic people to join the team and help facilitate the next stage of our development as a company.
The Position Offered:
This position will provide support to senior management within the organisation. We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. The position will report directly to the CEO but will also provide administrative support to the Chief Commercial Director.
• Organise and schedule meetings
• Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
• Aid in the preparation of Board meeting documents
• Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
• Prepare the expenses claims for senior management
• Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
• Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
• Liaise with clients and business guests
• Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
• Handle HR and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members
• Monthly pension and childcare voucher submissions and liaising with payroll regarding changes and submissions and circulating payslips
• Assist in purchasing and shipping where required for customers and conference events
• Line managing administrative staff where required
Preferred Skills And Abilities:
• Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstration of self-motivation to achieve required objectives
Salary: £26000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Please apply online for this Executive Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.