An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Assistant to join Park Cameras based in West Sussex.
Park Cameras is a leading retailer in the specialist photographic market, with an award-winning store / head office based in Burgess Hill, as well as a state-of-the art London store opened in 2013. We are a growing and exciting family-run business established for over 40 years, and we aspire to become the first-choice speciality photographic retailer across the UK.
A great opportunity has arisen to join the rapidly-expanding Warehouse Team. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, and working as part of a small team of 6-8, you will be work across all aspects of Warehouse operation on a daily basis – goods-in processing, despatching website customer orders, dealing with internal stock transfers / management and assisting with customer repairs/return as well as proactively undertaking general warehouse duties.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic with a positive outlook, with strong goods-in / warehouse background, be highly organised and very attentive to detail. You will be able to build rapport with colleagues, be comfortable using computers and have experience of computer-based sales and order management systems. You will want to get stuck in, find solutions to problems and improve processes.
An interest in photography, and a natural enthusiasm for acquiring technical knowledge of new cameras, lenses and accessories, would be extremely beneficial.
- Order Despatch
- Accurately picking stock based on customer orders
- Processing dispatch labels and inserting marketing materials
- Packing orders and liaising with couriers
- Running daily reporting and manifest procedures
- Inter- branch Stock Transfers
- Responding to live store requests for stock in a prompt manner
- Responding to stock transfer requests for other stores
- Booking-in inbound stock transfers
- Goods In
- Signing for receipt of inbound goods
- Checking in bound deliveries for damaged or missing items and resolving with suppliers
- Checking-off goods-in against Purchase Orders and escalating discrepancies
- Booking-in goods and matching GRNs to Delivery Notes
- Storing stock in the correct area
- Liaising with the buying team as need to resolve PO/delivery discrepancies
- Filing GRNs and ensuring they are provided to Finance
- Assisting with stock takes
- Maintaining a clean and organised working environment
- Answering the phones
- Stock taking duties
- Keeping records of stock / errors reporting
In return for this you will receive a salary of £14,500 - £17,000 per Annum dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961231636 / INDLP