HGV2 DRIVERS TEMP TO PERM
Our client is one of the biggest logistics business' within the UK and looking for HGV Drivers to join their fast growing Operation!
As a driver you will be delivering our customers' orders, on multi-drops, accurately and on time. You will need to develop good working relationships with colleagues and customers and have the ability to resolve queries wherever possible. You will be given a fixed rota to work 4 days a week with a drivers mate!
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Vehicle checks to ensure road worthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
You must have a Class 2 Licence ideally along with an in date CPC card and Digital Tachograph.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
Job Type: Temp to perm for 12 weeks then permanent with the client
Salary: £35,000 per year plus OTE
Job Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- Newly passed drivers accepted - Terms and conditions apply
Required licence or certification:
- HGV2 License
- Digi Card
Apply for HGV2 DRIVERS TEMP TO PERM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly