Business Development Advisor
Quick Capital has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Advisor – Telesales to join their team based in Haydock. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a basic salary £18,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission (OTE £35k) + Incentives
Our top earner last month earned over £4k!!
Quick Capital are a trading name under Merchant Rentals Ltd, we are a highly respected Finance House that specialises in providing B2B leasing facilities to the banking and card payment industry. Quick Capital recently launched an exciting new cash advance product to our existing customer base of over 50,000 UK customers.
As a provider of flexible funding to independent businesses, we operate within a fast paced, high energy environment – so if you’re looking for an exciting new job opportunity then you’re in the right place!
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in what they do and encourage all our employees to be enthusiastic about new challenges, and have the drive to succeed.
Key accountabilities of the Business Development Advisor role
Our QC team is about generating new business for our cash advance product. You will predominantly be outbound calling SME’s from a database and leads provided.
This is a target focused environment; the attitude is work hard with good humour along the way. If you have a strong passion for achieving sales targets, this is the role for you.
This is not a standard call centre environment. We don’t work on a dialler system and whilst there are compliance aspects to the call, it is not heavily scripted and you are free to sell our products utilising your natural sales ability.
Skills and experience required of our Business Development Advisor
You should ideally have some sales experience in a B2B outbound or B2C telesales role. You should have a desire to achieve and succeed: -
- Motivated by hitting and exceeding target
- A passion for offering great service
- Be flexible with a can do attitude
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be systems and PC Competent
Benefits to you when you become our Business Development Advisor
- Salary: £18,000 basic
- Commission: Uncapped OTE £35,000, Our top earner last month earned over £4k!!
- Benefits: Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition
- Regular incentives ranging from gift vouchers to all expenses paid days & nights out!
- Full Induction and Training provided covering the product and sales cycle
- Ongoing sales support and Training from experienced Team Manager
- Opportunities for career progression to maximise commissions
- Prime location with easy access from the M6
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking
- Attendance bonus & appointment time scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Business Development Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of response we will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.
Apply for Business Development Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly