Digital Marketing Executive (Acquisition)
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for planning digital acquisition campaigns and achieving all KPIs for sales/traffic growth using all the available marketing channels.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders and E-Commerce Manager to create and develop a strong digital acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs.
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI. Digital marketing channels will include, but not restricted to:
- Own the digital marketing sales and marketing budgets.
- Day to day management ensuring that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs.
- Optimise each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget.
- Daily/Weekly reporting on digital marketing performance.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
- Brief all required design assets to Trading Executive.
- Provide Ecommerce expertise to the Account Management team as and when required (eg Monthly reviews, strategic reviews, contract negotiations).
- Driving the business forward through new trends and initiatives to deliver the budget.
- Liaising with the relevant marketing agencies/networks.
- Deputise for the Ecommerce Manager as required.
- Any other reasonable request by your line manager.
KPIs to include:
- Visits / Orders / Revenue
- Traffic & Sales Growth LFL
- Cost per Acquisition
- Cost of Sale%
- Contribution per Order
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing – SEM/SEO/Affiliates/Social etc
- Experience of working effectively with external partners
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points including experience of SEO, Traffic Management, Affiliate Marketing, Partner, PPC and Social Media
- Be experienced in day-to-day ecommerce site management ensuring promotions and content are timely, accurate and on Brand to deliver KPI’s
- Use data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion (GA, Omniture)
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
- A strong customer service ethic towards internal and external stakeholders
- Head of Ecommerce
- Ecommerce Manager
- Account Manager
- Buying & Merchandising
- Marketing Services
- IT / BD Architecture
- External Club Partner
Click to apply
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive (Acquisition)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly