Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for website/mobile conversion growth through optimising the site and continual A-B/MVT
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders and E-Commerce Manager to create and develop a roadmap for on-site testing.
- Deliver the required conversion and sales growth across all devices.
- MVT all changes and schedule successful roll outs with IT.
- Prioritise site improvements with help from Web Analyst to determine areas of improvement.
- Testing of all core areas of the site e.g. navigation, checkout, product pages.
- Work with online merchandisers to optimise on-site search results and product listings.
- Daily/Weekly reporting on ongoing test performances for internal use and External Partner reports.
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
- Conduct user testing with focus groups or online surveys.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Brief all required design assets to Trading Executive.
- Liaising with the relevant testing agency and internal peers to share knowledge and ideas.
- Act as a business expert on user experience with excellent knowledge of latest Best Practice.
- Deputise for the Ecommerce Manager as required.
- Any other reasonable request by your line manager.
KPIs to include:
- Conversion rate across all devices
- Sales Growth LFL
- Bounce rates
- Get to Product Page %
- Add to Basket %
- Checkout conversion %
- Number of tests concluded
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing
- Experience of working effectively with external partners
- Experience in using the relevant Testing platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points
- Use data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
- A strong customer service ethic towards internal and external stakeholders
- Head of Ecommerce
- Ecommerce Manager
- Account Manager
- Buying & Merchandising
- Marketing Services
- IT / BD Architecture
- External Club Partner
Click to apply
Apply for Conversion Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly