6 days left
- Full Time
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for overall trading, traffic, customer retention, conversion and implementation of the marketing plan.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with B&M and Head of Partners (Trading) to create and deliver a strong trading plan which will deliver KPIs.
- Manage a team of Executives to help them achieve their relevant KPIs:
- Acquisition: plan and create digital acquisition campaigns, achieving all KPIs for sales/traffic growth using all the available marketing channels
- Conversion: develop a testing roadmap across all devices to increase conversion and deliver the sales growth through optimising and continual A-B/MVT
- Trading: deliver the marketing/trading plan, communicate with Acquisition/Conversion team and manage day to day site/email promotional activities
- Ensure that product launches, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs.
- Manage stock availability with B&M to ensure marketing activity is concentrated on identified areas.
- Work with B&M to support margin improvement targets.
- Plan and deliver the CRM programme to existing customers that optimises their lifetime value.
- Help produce the consolidated budgets and new phasing forecasting alongside the Head of Ecommerce.
- Accurately forecast weekly sales through historic data/marketing plans to aid other areas of the business.
- Work with Account Management to ensure that campaigns and initiatives are aligned, and signed off, by the Partner.
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
- Create, communicate and act on a clear view of the consumer to ensure that decision making is led by customer understanding.
- Provide Ecommerce expertise to the Account Management team as and when required (eg Monthly reviews, strategic reviews, contract negotiations).
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Liaising with internal peers to share knowledge and ideas.
- Effective management and development of the Ecommerce Executives to realise their full potential including objective setting, development planning and regular performance feedback.
- Deputise for the Head of Ecommerce as required.
- Any other reasonable request by your line manager.
KPIs to include:
- Visits / Orders / Revenue / Margin / Profit
- Traffic & Sales Growth LFL
- Cost per Acquisition & Sale %
- Contribution per Order
- Get to Product Page %
- Add to Basket %
- Checkout conversion %
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing
- Experience of working effectively with external partners
- Experience in using the relevant Ecommerce & Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points
- Be experienced in day-to-day ecommerce site management ensuring promotions and content are timely, accurate and on Brand to deliver KPI’s
- Use data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
- A strong customer service ethic towards internal and external stakeholders
- Head of Ecommerce
- Head of Partners (Trading)
- Account Manager
- Buying & Merchandising
- Marketing Services
- IT / BD Architecture
- External Club Partner
Click to apply
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly