Head of Marketing - Specification
Head of Marketing – Specification
The Hub, Cleckheaton (West Yorkshire)
Are you a skilled and ambitious specification marketing professional? Could you thrive in a new role as the Head of Marketing for a key area of our business? If so, read on.
British Ceramic Tile is the nation’s largest manufacturer of high quality ceramic tiles. We are currently looking for a Head of Marketing to join our team in Cleckheaton.
- Salary of c£45,000
- Health cash back scheme
- Staff discounts
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days’ holiday, including bank holidays and Christmas break
At British Ceramic Tile, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Everyone employed by the business, whatever their role, has a vital part to play in our continuing development and success and delivering a world-class service to customers.
You’ll be a key leader within our business driving sales in a particular vertical, leading teams and ensuring success at multiple levels.
This is not a role for the faint-hearted and will require great leadership skills, as well as a hands-on approach and some great ideas about how to market the business.
So, if you are looking for a challenge and are eager to join a nation-wide business that focuses superb time and effort on the development of their people at every level, this is the role for you.
As the Head of Marketing, you will take full responsibility for the Commercial, Housebuilder and Social Housing channel of our business.
Specifically, you will lead and manage this channel to drive sustainable and profitable sales growth and market share.
Your role will include:
- Working closely with the Specification Sales Manager to progress the product range and service provision
- Developing specialist awareness of marketing trends, technical development and competitor activity within the vertical
- Leading and managing our Showroom in Clerkenwell, London
- Ensure that the Clerkenwell Showroom is on-brand and a credible destination for interior designers and architects seeking commercial tiles
To be considered for the role of Head of Marketing, you will need:
- Experience in multi-level and/or sector marketing campaigns
- Experience of working in the specification sector (with architects and interior designers)
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing campaigns and website development
- To be commercially driven with an understanding of, and the ability to conduct analysis of, pricing, margins and profitability
- A broad understanding of the key marketing functions across products and communications
We are seeking candidates who have held the role of Head of Marketing, Specification Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing Department, Vice President Specification Marketing, or Marketing Manager.
Other organisations may title this role Marketing Communications Manager, Marcomms Manager, Head of Specification Marketing, or Multi-Sector Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and British Ceramic Tile are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a dedicated and passionate Head of Marketing from a specification background, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.