Supported Living Manager
Are you a passionate Supported Living Manager in Leeds, West Yorkshire looking for a role where you can really make a difference to the people you support? Do you have management experience supporting people with learning disabilities or challenging behaviour?
This is a great organisation to be part of who put the people they support at the forefront of everything they do but not only that, there is excellent progression opportunities for the right people as they actively promote from within. So, if you are passionate about supporting people with learning disabilities and you are also ambitious this job could be for you!
As Supported Living Manager, you will be supporting and mentoring your team to ensure the people you support are able to achieve positive outcomes, through enabling rather than doing. Your responsibilities will also involve:
- Provide quality support, ensuring the support team are competent and focused and are able to fulfil their needs to the highest of professional standards
- Ensure a Proactive, Positive and Friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused
- Liaise with CQC or the Supporting People Team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
Person Specification of a Supported Living Manager?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead our team
- A minimum Qualification of NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent and experience of supervising and managing a team
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs
- A full UK Driving Licence with Access to your own vehicle
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities, the opportunities with our client are endless. Please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Supported Living Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly