Assistant Fleet Analyst
Our client is seeking an assistant fleet analyst to join their expanding team
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Fleet Analyst in the day-to-day operations of a busy site, specifically focused around analysis of driver behaviour from data. They must be a confident communicator. The position is offered on a Monday to Friday working basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day analysis of driver behaviour across an entire fleet of vehicles
- Debrief of drivers when behavioural analysis flags up training or counselling requirements
- Challenge drivers, ensuring they uphold company values and legal regulations
- Ensure all Health and Safety obligations are met and consistently exceed quality standards required. Identifying skills/ training gaps and introducing resolutions including reporting to Sales Director to upsell products and services.
- Previous Experience of operating within a fleet/transport environment is ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Customer focused with strong customer service ethos.
- Self-motivated with tenacity and able to perform under pressure and deadlines to meet KPI’s
- Ability to use own initiative and be part of a team.
- Organised and planned approach to work.
- Analytical/Attention to detail.
- Skills & Experience Candidates must have experience with managing policy processes. They must have strong communication skills and be a competent MS Office operator. Full training will be given.
Apply for Assistant Fleet Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly