Customer Account Manager - Education Technology
Location: Glastonbury, Somerset
Hours: 08:45 - 17:15
Annual Leave: 25 days (pro rata) plus 8 UK public and bank holidays.
Benefits: Pension / Healthcare / Bonus
WCBS is the leading supplier of MIS (Management Information Systems) to Independent and fee paying schools across the world. With our products installed in over 500 schools and in more than 30 countries, we have an extensive range of software products that assist in most of the day to day management aspects of these organisations.
Objectives of the role:
- To represent WCBS in a positive and professional manner to all customers, prospective and existing.
- To provide direct support to the patch partner in the ongoing development of existing and prospective WCBS customers to ensure the department is able to meet is growth targets.
- To enhance service levels to prospective and existing customers via regular contact and personal attention.
- To provide an office based point of contact for prospective and existing customers for non-support matters.
- To maintain 2 x ?? days of proactive calling to prospective clients following up marketing campaigns to schools on your patch.
- To enhance the collection, storage and distribution of information about prospective and existing customers.
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers.
- To gather feedback from customers, both positive and negative and ensuring the patch partner is kept informed of any developments.
- Ensure that all customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion. Where relevant, escalate matters to the Sales Office Manager.
- To provide information to all customers about our products and services.
- To monitor customer satisfaction levels and the use of WCBS systems through ongoing customer needs, analysis and research of customer requirements.
- To provide an office based point of contact for the Sales Consultant (Patch Partner) who covers the same geographical customer area.
- Effectively deal with telephone and email enquiries requesting quotations for products and services; compiling information on the desired products including prices.
- Create quotations for additional products and services.
- Ensure all quotations and sales leads are followed up as necessary.
- To ensure all information gathered is stored in SugarCRM and distributed promptly to all who might benefit from it.
- Complete and maintain accurate KPI reports, data gathering and reports for the Sales Office Manager and Sales & Marketing Director.
- To attend WCBS customer events, and sales conferences as required.
- To provide a routine summary of activity and outcomes to management.
- To provide support to the Sales Office Manager in respect of the Customer Resolution Team.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and cope under pressure.
- Excellent commercial acumen and a hunger for success.
- A natural communicator with excellent written, spoken (incl. telephone manner) and interpersonal skills
- A caring, conscientious approach to customer management.
- Well organised, disciplined and self-motivated.
- An excellent team builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with the team to meet our targets.
- An appreciation of the value of information and good record keeping.
- Understanding of schools - structure, politics, staff.
- An understanding of WCBS products would be useful, but training will be provided.
- An ability and willingness to absorb new aspects of software/technology.
Please enclose a cover letter and CV when applying.
We will not accept applications from 3rd parties or agencies.