Assistant Credit Controller - Barnsley
5 days left
- Full Time
A vacancy has arisen within our client’s Credit Control department for an Assistant Credit Controller to join their PD team, based at Head Office Barnsley.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Collating paperwork for customer visits.
• Logging, resolving and clearing queries.
• Liaising with internal departments.
• Dealing with customers over the phone.
• Resolving complex pricing issues.
• Filing paperwork including the scanning and indexing of documents.
• Retrieving documents from our DIP system (electronic based filing cabinet).
• Entering information on prepared spreadsheets.
To fulfil this role you must have:
• Experience in using spreadsheets.
• Ideally experience working with Private Developers.
• An excellent telephone manner.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
• A positive and flexible attitude.
• A reliable team player who is able to prioritise their own workload.
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to meet strict deadlines.
• Able to communicate with people at all levels.
Full training will be given to the successful applicant, although spreadsheet and basic credit control experience would be an advantage.
Salary: Competitive Salary
As the UK market leading kitchen, bedroom and bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone starting out in their career. If you would like to join their Credit Control team then please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting reference number VO1832. In order to process your application please give details of your salary expectations.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.