7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager with extensive legal knowledge? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
An excellent opportunity exists within the Ecolab group of companies for a Contracts Manager, reporting directly into Senior Legal Counsel, Law Department, Europe with a dotted line to Finance Director, Market North.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
In this position, you will be responsible for the management and completion of all commercial contracts (Customer/Vendor contracts, Framework agreements, Service agreements, Non-disclosure agreements etc) within the UK and Ireland region. You will also be:
- Drafting, review and lead the negotiation of contractual documents for all legal entities and business divisions within UK and Ireland.
- Managing all significant commercial/contractual risks and opportunities.
- Identifying and implementing appropriate commercial terms and conditions.
- Ensuring consistency between framework agreements and local agreements.
- Reviewing consistency of negotiated agreements with standard terms and conditions.
- Managing actual and potential claims/disputes in coordination with all areas of the business.
- Ensuring that all contracts are released/signed by duly authorized representatives in line with published policies and procedures.
- Ensuring interface and effective co-ordination with legal function at European level.
The ideal Contracts Manager:
To be successful for this Contracts Manager position you will be educated to degree standard within Law, alongside strong communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will also need to possess knowledge of:
- Compliance with law.
- Contract variations.
- Liability caps.
- Insurance cover.
- Defect warranties.
- Employment law.
- Termination rights.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Brexit considerations.
- Track record in drafting, negotiating and managing commercial contracts.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Contracts Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly