3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious Care Supervisor in Kingston upon Thames, South West London who can you go the extra mile for their clients and their families. This is a great opportunity for a senior carer looking to progress within a supportive homecare branch, with excellent career opportunities.
Our client is a nationally recognised care provider who offer bespoke companionship led services to private clients in their own homes. They provide an absolute minimum of one-hour calls, ensuring all their customers achieve the most out of their lives and remain independent in their own home and community.
As Care Supervisor, you will be the critical link between carers, clients and their families, ensuring your area is fully supervised and care plans are delivered accurately. Responsibilities will include:
- Initial client consultations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and their families.
- Update care plans and risk assessments as required.
- Provide support and supervision to companions.
- Deliver moving and handling training.
- Quality control throughout the service.
- Carry out supervisions and staff appraisals
- Identify care workers training needs.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
No qualifications are needed for this role; however, you should have at least 2 years’ care experience within the homecare sector.
You will have a full driving licence and access to your own transport and have strong IT skills.
Above all you should have the intuition to understand your clients and care workers and promote independence for all your clients. If you are excited by this opportunity please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Care Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly