Customer Sales Advisor - Sales Experience Not Essential
3 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a job where you can really make a difference? Looking for a company who's ambitions match yours? Our client is a fast growing e commerce business and want Customer Sales Advisors to join their award winning team.
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual with experience in sales, customer service or call centres? Do you have drive, ambition and want to move to the next level? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding e commerce business with lots of potential for job progression and become an integral part of an award winning team? Are you customer focussed and willing to go the extra-mile to offer the very best help and advice?
If you answered yes to the above, this opportunity may just be the next challenge you have been looking for!
One of the UK's fastest growing e commerce businesses based in Knaresborough is looking to recruit ambitious Customer Sales Advisors to join their award-winning team. The company operates several market leading retail websites and require additional staff to help support their next phase of growth. Not looking for mercenary sales executives they want team players with a genuine interest in people who want to sell products in an ethical and professional way. This is a genuine opportunity become an important part of their successful team and really make a difference. Run by a small group of entrepreneurs who recognise talent and really value their staff, there is endless opportunity for promotion and more. Successful candidates will be joining a team who enjoy coming to work in a relaxed, structured environment who advise and assist customers in a professional manner.
Day to day duties:
• Handle inbound enquiries for several e commerce websites
• Make outbound calls to potential customers
• Quote, advise and assist customers purchasing a variety of different products
• Champion the customer, identify their needs and help them find the right product to fit their requirements
• Provide full pre-sales support to customers via telephone, live chat and email
Key Skills & Experience:
• Experience with a sales, telesales, call centre or customer service role
• A customer focussed, can-do attitude
• Good IT/Computer skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Genuine desire to achieve and make a real difference
Excellent salary and OTE, uncapped commission scheme, company pension, numerous company perks, 23 days holiday + bank holidays. Full training will be provided.
Please apply online for this Customer Sales Advisor role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.