4 days left
- Full Time
We have an excellent position available for a Reservations Coordinator to join our client’s team in Doncaster.
The Role of Reservations Coordinator
As Reservations Coordinator you will report to the Administration Team Manager and manage the end to end process of all accommodation, travel and conference requirements for the business along with supporting reception duties.
Key Accountabilities as Reservations Coordinator
• Managing the process of researching and booking travel and accommodation for staff within the business and associates delivering courses, ensuring budgets are met where applicable. Responsible for updating and maintaining the travel tracker.
• Research, negotiate, book and confirm any external conference venues for open courses and internal/external meetings.
• Carrying out some or all of the following; scheduling, invitation, reservation and preparation of guest accommodations and the distribution and preparation of meetings.
• Generating reports by verifying the credit card and business accounts are correct.
• Covering reception duties including greeting visitors by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
• Contribute towards maintaining security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Contributing towards managing booking rooms for internal meetings. This includes organising set up before meetings, lunches and clearing away following meetings.
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Support the Administration team with post administration MI collation
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Comprehension of business processes and supporting technology
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Working knowledge of administration duties
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
For the position of Reservations Coordinator there is a salary on offer of £17,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reservations, administration, coordinator, administrator,
Apply for Reservations Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly