Lead Safety & Technical Trainer
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced LGV Lead Safety & Technical Trainer looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at the business. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Lead Safety & Technical Trainer for our team based in Bolton, working 37.5 hours a week. This will require national travel across our sites.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract position.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Lead Safety & Technical Trainer, you will act as the Lead Company Trainer for IOSH, First Aid and Fire Training. Your duties include:
- Lead company trainer for IOSH, First Aid and Fire Training. Support the delivery of other Safety, Health and Environment Awareness, management and inter-personal skills training as required.
- Assists with the development and implementation of the Company’s Training Plan
- Participate in all aspects of training provision, including training design, delivery, assessment, sourcing and liaison with providers where needed
- Liaise with Company’s operational managers to deliver targeted training
- Assist with the development and management of the training budget
- Assist with the training needs analysis process to ensure that the training programme is appropriate to the business needs.
- Carry out evaluation of delivery of training to ensure the Company’s investment is beneficial, conduct delegate assessments and maintain records for compliance/audit purposes.
The ideal Lead Safety & Technical Trainer will have:
- Experience of working with Directors and senior managers
- Experience of health, safety and environmental training delivery at all levels
- Good knowledge of training provision and training landscape
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Driving licence
- Formal training and assessing qualification
- NEBOSH or equivalent (accreditation needed to deliver IOSH)
In return for your hard work as Lead Safety & Technical Trainer, we can offer a competitive plus Company car, laptop, mobile phone. You will also receive excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Lead Safety & Technical Trainer, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 14th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.