Management/Traffic Office Training Advisor
4 days left
- Full Time
Mantra Learning has an opportunity available for a Management/Traffic Office Training Advisor to join our friendly team. This role will be based at our centres in Middleton. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will be working 37.5 hours per week. You will receive a negotiable salary of £18,000 – £22,000 per annum.
About the Management/Traffic Office Training Advisor role
Your primary focus will be to deliver quality training, coaching and development to mainly employed learners. You will be engaging employers and assessing learner progress. You will also be expected to contribute to continuous improvement within the department and support team members.
The role also requires you to have a high level of confidentiality and work within the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998; in particular to take all reasonable care that no unauthorised disclosure of personal data occurs.
What are the responsibilities of the Management/Traffic Office Training Advisor?
- To deliver quality training, coaching and support to meet employer and learner needs in ensuring learners progress within their job role and/or potential future roles
- To deliver quality development activities linked to the needs of level 3 programmes, including the improvement of profitability and growth
- To deliver quality training and assessment in centre or on company premises in keeping with the high standards demanded by Mantra Learning Ltd and the relevant awarding bodies
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner needs
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with the awarding bodies’ requirements and programme guidelines and within the agreed time scales required to achieve the QCF/apprenticeship/trailblazer framework
- To plan and co-ordinate learning experiences for learners in order to enable them to progress
- Maintain centre records / systems in accordance with the awarding bodies’ criteria and ensure that all records are accurate, legible and in the approved format
- Record progress using digital systems
- To ensure all workplace supervisors are familiar with the assessment / monitoring process
- You will be expected to contribute to continuous improvement within the department and your team
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development. (CPD)
Our ideal Management/Traffic Office Training Advisor will have the following skills & experience:
- Full driving license is essential
- Intermediate IT skills using Microsoft Office packages
- Educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Math and English level 2 or equivalent
- A1 Assessor award (Desirable but not essential)
- PTLLS award (Desirable but nor essential)
- Experience /background in supervising/managing activities including within a transport/logistics environment
- Be familiar with vehicle tracking
- Be familiar with booking systems linked to logistics supply chain
- Effective planning skills
- Strong logistics/ transport background and knowledge
- Good geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of management practices
If you would like to join the team as our new Management/Traffic Office Training Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Mantra Learning Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from women and men, regardless of race, religious belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Management/Traffic Office Training Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly