5 days left
- Full Time
FT3105 - Mechanical Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our Engineering client based in Lisburn. This is a permanent position with a salary of £30-45k depending on experience.
- A minimum 2:1 degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in a design environment using Solid Edge or similar CAD packages, including creating 2D technical drawings.
- Knowledge of key engineering principles of material selection, mechanics, fluid dynamics, heat transfer, assembly techniques and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in Design for Assembly and Design for Manufacturing approaches and designing mechanical mechanisms, systems and structures.
- Have a good appreciation of related engineering disciplines like electronics and control systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience working with PDM, PLM, ECO and documentation control systems.
- Working knowledge of FMEA and TQM tools.
- Working experience with Finite Element Analysis and carrying out stress and thermal calculations on static and dynamic structures.
- An appreciation of designing mechanical solutions to meet EMC requirements.
- Experience with plastics design and moulding techniques.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3105
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly