2 days left
- Full Time
Meets minimum wage
Our client is the UK’s largest independent supplier of new and refurbished gym equipment across the UK and Europe from our base in rural Norfolk.
They are currently seeking a warehouse operative to work in their busy warehouse department. To be considered for this position you must hold a current counter balance and reach truck license. You will need to be physically fit as some lifting will be required. You should have a good numerical understanding as counting stock when it arrives and leaves will be very important.
Role and Responsibilities
- To pick and load orders for deliveries
- Deal with incoming vehicles following the correct procedure
- Drive FLTs with care to ensure safe handling and storage of stock
- Identify stock prior to booking onto stock system
- Ensure all stock movements are properly documented
- Be able to undertake duties including lifting and moving substantial weights
- Carry out daily/weekly maintenance sheets
- Work effectively with hauliers and internal customers
- Have the ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Assist with workshop duties as and when required
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good written and spoken English
This is a full time position with working hours normally 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday, with flexibility to work extra hours weekdays and Saturday mornings as required.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly