4 days left
- Full Time
Area Sales Representative – Manchester
Crossling are the North’s leading independent Plumbing and Pipeline Merchants. We have the following exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join our successful organisation reporting to our Manchester Branch. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated person with strong inter-personal skills to join our team.
The main duties include:
- Dealing with customer orders and queries.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Answering telephones and email.
- Provide an efficient and professional service for customers.
- Visit customers on a monthly plan.
- Contribute to monthly branch sales meetings and targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well organised.
- Be confident and outgoing.
- Live in Central Manchester
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Have a good standard of written English and strong verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to work confidently using your own initiative and be able to prioritise and organise work loads with support and instruction.
- Have a smart, and professional appearance.
- Be able to work well in a team and get along with colleagues.
- Have a minimum of 5 x GCSE at grades A*-C including Maths and English.
- Have previous sales experience
- Knowledge of Plumbing, Heating and Sanitary products is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Hold a full, clean drivers licence.
Management and Supervision
You will report to the Manchester Branch Manager who will train you effectively in the areas required.
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8.00am to 5.00pm with one hour lunch break.
Crossling Ltd, 571 Eccles New Road, Salford, Manchester, M50 1EP
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly