Customer Relationship Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Relationship Advisor
The company was formed in February 2011 by a management team with over 20 years' experience in the energy services sector.
The main purpose is managing all customer enquiries and achievement of service levels in line with service level agreements and key performance indicators.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a focal point for escalated customer complaints.
- Support the successful resolution of customer complaints both orally and written.
- Deliver to agreed service levels.
- Manage more difficult, sensitive and escalated calls and support customers through their customer journey.
- If required provide a face to face appointment to gain additional information and produce a comprehensive report of the complaint (with both written evidence, witness statements and photographic evidence as necessary).
- Provide and maintain a comprehensive tracker of live complaints ensuring regular contact is maintained between the customer and line manager and ensuring customer resolution so the tracker can be updated.
- Produce a monthly report for inclusion in Company board report with focus on trend analysis.
- Delivery of training on complaint handling and resolution as required.
- Ensure Form of Discharge is completed when required and that signed forms are stored securely electronically (in line with the Data Protection Act)
- Ensure provisions are in place to protect and support vulnerable customers and that all staff have training to identify and deal with such customers.
- Support a continuous improvement culture.
- Support the senior management team in delivering agreed strategic initiatives.
- Instil a customer facing culture to deliver best in class services.
- Manage projects and change that will improve the overall service delivery of the Department.
- Build excellent relationships with clients
- Successful customer journey experience with a focus on customer complaint resolution.
- Strong communicator who is organised and persuasive.
- Genuine interest in helping and supporting people.
- Able to create a professional image both internally and externally.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service background.
- Project management experience desirable not essential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assess situations and develop/implement improvement plans.
- Can confidently deliver internal presentations.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the Company
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent computer skills in packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience using Databases.
- Disclosure Check (This will be completed during the on boarding process)
What They Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal pension plan
- Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy/sell holidays, childcare vouchers, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme and many more).
- Work for PLC Company with option to join share save scheme.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Advisor, Business Support, Customer Services Officer
Apply for Customer Relationship Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly