4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a committed individual looking to take a step further in your career? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of? Then our client is looking for you! Our client is an inclusive local authority maintained nursery school and prides themselves on the fact that they are a progressive setting that helps children become independent thinkers and learners in a safe, caring and happy environment. Required as soon as possible, a Administration Assistant for this friendly and popular nursery school situated in the Lewsey Farm area of Luton.
As the successful applicant you will have experience in a general office environment. You need to be someone who has good I.T./numeracy skills, is accurate with attention to detail, who can work independently and as part of a team and be able to react to a fast changing environment.
- You will provide clerical, administrative and financial support.
- The job will include cash handling, computerised record keeping and general office duties.
- Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Hours of work: - Monday - Friday 8.30 – 4.30pm.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below and our recruitment team will be in touch by email with an application pack.
Apply for Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly