4 days left
- Full Time
SkiTeam4 is a leading Bristol-based tour operator specialising in the arrangement of inclusive ski tours for schools throughout the UK to resorts across Europe.
An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Administrator to join our friendly team. You will be allocated a number of school groups for which you will be the personal point of contact for the party leader. You will work closely with them to ensure all information is received to process their booking arrangements, enabling their tour to run safely and smoothly. You will also liaise with our Head Office in Innsbruck.
We are looking for someone who is a committed, flexible, team player with a confident and enthusiastic telephone manner. You must be able to work to strict deadlines, have excellent administration skills and an eye for detail. Experience in tour operations is not essential as full training will be given.
Salary - £15,000-£20,000 dependent on experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by clicking apply
Responsibilities of the job include:
· Liaising with airlines and coach/ferry operators
· Agreeing service levels, contracts and costs
· Collecting, evaluating and responding to customer feedback
· Providing pricing information
· Handling bookings, invoicing and issuing of tickets
· Predicting margins and/or number of bookings
· Providing excellent customer service
Required key skills for this role:
· A demonstrable interest in travel
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A commitment to customer service
· Organisational ability
· IT skills (MS Office)
· Commercial awareness
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent administration and time-management skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and cope with emergencies
· Able to work well as part of a dedicated and flexible team
· Foreign-language skills desirable but not essential
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly