Project Warehouse Operative
3 days left
- Full Time
Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ them as their secure information management partner.
They currently have vacancies for Project Warehouse Operative to provide on-site operational support to key clients.
If successful, you will work predominantly on their clients' sites or within their fast paced warehouse environments ensuring that the service provided to their client falls in line with the company's Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
To be considered you will have experience within a warehouse or information management environment and possess the following attributes:
• A high level of organisation with the capability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment.
• Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in the warehouse.
• The physical fitness to be on your feet for long periods whilst lifting high volumes of items and climbing stairs.
• Comfortable navigating a large warehouse in order to locate customer items within agreed SLAs.
• A strong health and safety awareness.
• A full UK driver licence.
Please note this role will involve travel to client's sites with very occasional Monday to Friday stays in accommodation (paid by company).
Salary: £16,000+ Bonus, Pension and Benefits
In return they offer a vibrant working environment with a competitive remuneration package and training.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.