7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced HR or Training professional looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Training Coordinator to join the team in Bolton, working 37.5 hours a week.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is 6 Month fixed-term contract position.
The Training Coordinator Role
The Training Coordinator will partner with key business stakeholders in assigned business functional area to co-ordinate the development and implementation of the Company’s training plan. This will involve:
- Participate in all aspects of training provision including sourcing and liaison with internal trainers and providers to ensure the Company has the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively deliver the Business Plan.
- Assist with the development and management of the training budget to ensure effective use of resources.
- Undertake training needs analysis with assigned business functional area to ensure that the training programme is appropriate to the business needs.
- Carry out evaluation of delivered training to ensure that the Company’s investment is beneficial.
- Ensure appropriate training record management relevant to business functional area, legal and compliance needs.
- Supervise a small team of training team administrators
The Ideal Training Coordinator
- Experience of co-ordinating training delivery in a regulated environment
- Formal training qualification such as CIPD Certificate in Training Practice
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
- Knowledge of learning management systems, MS Office and Sharepoint
- Supervisory Experience
In return for your hard work as our Training Coordinator, you will receive a competitive salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 pro rata as well as an attractive benefits package.
If you have the skills and experience to become our Training Coordinator, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY now to view the full role profile.
Closing Date: 14th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.