2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Administrator to join the team in Pilsworth, working 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Administrator, you will. Duties include:
- Assist the Regional Landfill Operations Manager with routine financial management, including
- Assist in the fixed asset and stock audit process.
- Produce and distribute finance, operational & H&S KPI’s.
- Administration of finance documentation and tasks, including new supplier forms, customer queries, invoices, credit notes, delivery notes, supplier accounts & electricity generation capture data.
- Assist in the internal audit process and completion of actions.
The ideal Administrator will have:
- Qualified by Experience (to relevant level)
- CITB or other recognised training certificate
- Self Motivated with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full driving license
In return for your hard work as an Administrator, we can offer a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Administrator, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 14th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.