Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager / Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Location: Burford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Job Role: Permanent, Full Time
Closing Date: 17th August 2017
The organisation, an animal charity helping to rescue, care for, and rehome pets, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join their Finance team based at their offices in Burford.
The successful candidates will take responsibility for establishing effective partnership relationships within the Service Delivery directorate and act as an internal financial and business consultant. The post holder will provide insight and challenge to enable business customers to deliver their strategic plans and objectives in line with organisational goals.
- Building and maintaining influential and collaborative relationships.
- Encouraging and assisting managers to analyse and improve financial performance and capability.
- Maintaining an overview of all financial activity within the Directorates that this role is responsible for.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance team to manage the two-way flow of accurate and timely finance information between the Directorates and the Finance team to support the month end, year end and budgeting processes.
- Providing a key source of support and feedback to the Finance team to enable them to deliver business focussed and appropriate reporting and financial solutions.
- Analysing, interpreting and communicating financial and performance data, and provide financial advice in the form of management reports.
- Supporting managers with the identification and prioritisation of key training and development needs.
- Supporting the timely preparation of robust business cases from a financial perspective.
- Degree level of education or equivalent through relevant training/experience.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated commitment to change and continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex information effectively.
- Ability to communicate successfully with non-finance specialists across the organisation and with people at all levels.
- Strong influencing and networking skills, with proven ability to work with others to achieve results.
- Capable of demonstrating flexibility of priorities to ensure whole team succeeds in its objectives.
- Ability to develop innovative ways to improve income generation and support services in area of responsibility and to work under pressure to achieve tight timescales.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience in similar professional capacity.
- Sound practical and theoretical knowledge of area of responsibility.
- Experience in setting, controlling and managing budgets.
- Experience in performance reporting.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and relevant systems and databases.
- Charities SORP accounting.
- VAT and Partial Exemption.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation using first class interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Access Dimensions accounting software.
- Running promotional events, maintaining good public relations and fundraising.
Working for the organisation is very rewarding; they have been dedicated to helping pets since 1897! They value their brilliant employees and offer competitive benefits including:
- Salary £40,000 -£45,000 per annum depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension scheme.
- Company Sick Pay.
- Life Insurance following probationary period.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Accountant, CCAB, Qualified Accountant, Senior Accountant, Financial Manager, Accountancy, Finance Manager, Business Finance Manager, Treasury Managements, Charity Finance Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager / Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly