Registered Care Manager (Homecare)
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious individual to become Registered Care Manager for a bespoke homecare branch in Ilkley, West Yorkshire. Our client is a relatively small branch who have massive plans for expansion, so if you are commercially aware and have the dedication to grow the service we would love to hear from you!
You will be joining a nationally recognised care provider who offer bespoke companionship led services to private clients in their own homes. Providing one-hour calls, they ensure all their customers achieve the most out of their lives and remain independent in their own home and community.
As Registered Care Manager, you will work alongside a supportive and friendly team to maintain this quality service. Your responsibilities may involve:
- Meeting with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments & health & safety
- Supervision and appraisal of companions
- Ensure good match and introduce companions & befrienders to the customer
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
What experience and qualifications will I need?
- Hold at least an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and willing to gain Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Supervisory/management experience within a homecare setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
This role would be suited to an experienced Care Coordinator looking for a challenge or a Registered Care Manager who is eager to join a bespoke homecare service. If you are excited by this opportunity please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Registered Care Manager (Homecare)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly