Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a superb car dealership group and an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their workshop team based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
You will be working in our clients’ busy and well equipped workshop where you will be diagnosing faults, servicing and repairing Mercedes-Benz vehicles. You'll be an asset to the Service team and central to the success of the department, working to company safety standards.
For the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, your duties will include:
* Perform all work assigned quickly, economically and to Company and Manufacturer’s standards.
* Discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle
* Advise if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek his assistance and authority in the rectification of faults.
* Maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required.
* Ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
* Operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
* Maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
* Carry out any other duties as required.
The person appointed to the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic will have:
* The ability to work efficiently and safely to produce work of the highest standard
* NVQ / City and Guilds qualifications
* A good level of post apprenticeship experience
* A flexible attitude and possess a GSoH
For the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic you will receive a salary of circa £27,000 - £37,000 OTE per annum depending on experience and skill set. This is a great opportunity to build a career with a successful company who really cares for both their customers and their employees.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, Technician, Mechanic, Motor, MOT, Service, Repair, Maintenance, Vehicles,
Apply for Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly