Pensions Customer Advisor
2 days left
- Part Time
Job title: Pensions Customer Advisor
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Working hours: Part Time / Full Time
Our client is an ambitious pension advisory firm based in Watford with exciting plans to grow into a national financial services company. They are looking for a similarly ambitious Pensions Customer Advisor who is eager to join a dynamic and expanding team at an early stage and make a difference. In return, our client can offer on-going training opportunities; flexible working and, for the right candidate, the potential to progress within the firm.
The day-to-day duties
The Pensions Customer Advisor based in the Hertfordshire area will be working as part of the administration team whilst also supporting their IFAs to help take the business forward during an exciting period of growth.
In addition, you will also be responsible for answering customer enquiries both on the phone and via E-mail and managing their client's expectations. Furthermore you will be managing and administering their existing client portfolio, completing all associated transactions including but not limited to new business set up, investments, contributions, retirement & death.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Technical knowledge and expertise relating to financial products and services, processes, procedures and regulations in a financial planning environment including investments, pensions, protection and tax-planning
- Proven experience with providing support on pensions
- Qualified in, or working towards the Diploma in Financial Services, G60 qualified or equivalent qualifications desirable. E.g. AF7
- Knowledge of software websites, such as Selectapension; O&M; Assureweb; Iress and Wrap platforms, such as TRANSACT; Aviva; Nucleus etc.
- Proven solid knowledge of FCA compliance regulations including KYC, AML and Data Protection.
- Highly IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Sharepoint and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Significant track record of providing technical support to Advisers and clients
- Ability to manage a busy workload and deliver high quality work to deadline
- Experience of proactively improving internal systems and processes
What the company will offer:
Based at their contemporary, campus-style office at Croxley Park in Watford, you will be an integral part of their team. So, the successful candidate must be a team player, with a positive attitude, sunny disposition, that takes full responsibility for their role. In return, you will be given a generous, competitive salary, 3 months gym membership and the opportunity to progress within a growing company.
Apply for Pensions Customer Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly