- Full Time
West Yorkshire based Motor Dealer, Cars 2 Limited, are looking to appoint an IT Apprentice predominantly based at their at Wakefield Hyundai/Seat site.
Please note there is occasional travel to Bradford and Barnsley sites (travel arrangements will be provided where necessary) and so a full UK driving licence is absolutely essential.
The Role of IT Apprentice will involve:
Primarily IT Support in a Helpdesk context (working as assistant to IT Manager):
• Resolving staff issues with software or hardware, often working in co-operation with external technology suppliers (e.g. CDK, Reef, VHC – no specific experience required) to fix issues as they arise.
• Access control – create new user accounts, add email addresses, provide HR software accounts and ensures all PC users have correct software and permissions.
• Help co-ordinate the “Cars2 Service Desk”.
• Maintain/replace IT equipment; including printers, fax machines, PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, telecoms and network equipment.
• Work with our telephone line provider, Telesis, to keep the phone system up to date with the correct call groups and extensions.
• Troubleshoot network errors to make sure routers, switches and WiFi extenders all work.
• Assist with the improvement and upgrade of our IT/network infrastructure.
The position is paying Apprentice National Minimum Wage.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Cars2. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apprentice, it technology, hardware, software, helpdesk,
Apply for IT Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly