Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Forklift Instructor
3 days left
- Full Time
Mantra Learning has an opportunity available for a Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Forklift Truck Instructor to join our friendly team. This role will be based at our centres in Middleton and Warrington. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will be working 37.5 hours per week. You will receive a competitive salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum.
Mantra Learning Ltd is a high performing, Beacon Status, work-based learning provider specialising in the logistics and automotive sectors.
About the Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Forklift Truck Instructor role
The primary focus is to deliver the level 1 Warehousing and Storage programme at our centres in Middleton and Warrington, which involves working through a scheme of work towards assessment for level 1 portfolio building. You will also be required to carry out occasional forklift truck instruction to commercial and Government funded learners.
The job role requires the successful candidate to work from our centres in Middleton and Warrington and must have use of own car.
What are the responsibilities of the Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Forklift Truck Instructor?
- To deliver quality training and assessment in our centres in Middleton and Warrington keeping with the high standards demanded by Mantra Learning Ltd and the relevant awarding bodies.
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with the awarding bodies’ requirements and programme guidelines and within the agreed time scales required to achieve the NVQ / framework award.
- Maintain centre records / systems in accordance with the awarding bodies’ criteria and ensure that all records are accurate, legible and in the approved format.
- To ensure learners are assessed in keeping with the assessment schedule and that they are reviewed in accordance with requirements.
- Monitor and verify candidate progress.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Achieve key performance targets.
- To deliver quality teaching to the needs of the programme, including the improvement of profitability and growth.
Our ideal Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Forklift Truck Instructor will have the following skills & experience:
- Numerate and Literate to level 2 or equivalent
- Have extensive experience of the logistics and distribution industry
- Training / coaching experience
- An ability to coach and train people
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively and efficiently
- Flexible approach and ability to respond to changing priorities
- Organisation ability, with attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Use of own car
- Assessor award qualification preferred, although training would be given
- A1 Assessor Award
- RTITB FLT Instructor Qualification
- PTLLS award
- Administration experience
If you would like to join the team as our new Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Forklift Truck Instructor then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Mantra Learning Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from women and men, regardless of race, religious belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Forklift Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly